What a cute photo!!!! You will have to get some new ones taken soon when your little bear gets here!!! Hee hee... (Tell Travis that Bear makes a great NICKNAME!!!.....and I draw the line there....Imagine when he is older and becomes "Grandpa Bear")
Call me diplomatic! I actually do like both names...What about Keaton Bear Millward! or K. Bear Millward...sounds a little So. American...well good luck! I love the pictures...grammiebear!
Welcome to the world of blogging! I'm glad to see you here. I've added you to our list - you should go see ours - www.jeffandangelaboyle.blogspot.com See you!
Hi Guys! Your blog is freaking awesome! I am stoked on blogging. So fun. Now we can keep up better on all the exciting events in each others lives. Cool.
Hey Guys, I found you on Julies blog. Theresa told me yesterday the baby was coming any minute! Congratulations. I'm excited to hear what you decided to name him. We'll have to get together sometime after you are well rested, recovered, and ready to facet he world with 2 kids. Let me know if you need anything!
I love all those pictures!! And I love the new baby (I wont mention his name just in case others don't know). Lets get together (yeah, yeah, yeah)...some time this week. I also have the week off so if you need anything let me know.
Mary- I found your Blog through the Boyle's I hope its alright that I look around- anyway its Julie Gibbons (Rauch) the kids and I have a blog too come and visit: julie-emily-caleb.blogspot.com
Hey! I found you on Angela's page and thought I would check out your blog. Your son should model. He is that cute. Seriously! My vote is for Keaton for sure. Congrats on the upcoming baby.
To see what we are up to check out our blog at aaronalita.blogspot.com
Okay, I am tearing up! I miss you guys so much. It is much harder when I see the pictures. I keep bugging you to update your blog but maybe it is better this way. Yah right...get in gear! I want to see you all!
Dominic is our almost 4 year old. He is such a ham. He loves an audience and gets a thrill out of making people laugh. He is learning how to read; he can sound out most words.
Cash James
Cash turns two tomorrow. What he lacks in size he makes up in tenacity. He is little firecracker. He has a lot of fantastic love to give...but...don't cross him; he's definitely Italian.
Roman Harrison
Roman is our little Angel baby. I thought Dominic was an easy newborn, but then Cash came along and he was even easier, and now Roman is here, and he is a superstar newborn. He's so easy, and so good. He has a very sweet and pleasant nature. Thank Heavens!
18 comments:
Fun pictures! Um, I vote for Keaton. "Bear"? Are you serious, Travis??? :P
What a cute photo!!!! You will have to get some new ones taken soon when your little bear gets here!!! Hee hee... (Tell Travis that Bear makes a great NICKNAME!!!.....and I draw the line there....Imagine when he is older and becomes "Grandpa Bear")
Call me diplomatic! I actually do like both names...What about Keaton Bear Millward! or K. Bear Millward...sounds a little So. American...well good luck! I love the pictures...grammiebear!
Welcome to the world of blogging! I'm glad to see you here. I've added you to our list - you should go see ours - www.jeffandangelaboyle.blogspot.com
See you!
Welcome to the Blogging world. Our blog is brendanandtatem.blogspot.com
It looks like life is going great for you guys.
Brendan
It's been a while, but the girls liked your picture. I vote for Keaton! My girls call Frank "the bear." Not sure why....cute blog!
I vote for Keaton. Cute pictures. Welcome to the blogging world! You will have to stop by my site and check in!
www.rikerhome.blogspot.com
Hey, what cute pictures!! Thanks for including me. Good luck with the baby!! I vote for Keaton too!
Lots of Love Mitzie
You have the cutest family! I love this pic! What a great location!!
Hi Guys! Your blog is freaking awesome! I am stoked on blogging. So fun. Now we can keep up better on all the exciting events in each others lives. Cool.
HEY... CONGRATS ON THE DELIVERY.. HAHA THAT KINDS SOUNDS WIERD!! JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I AM RIGHT BEHIND YA... WELL I AM HOPEING SO ANYWAY!!!! ;)
Hey Guys, I found you on Julies blog. Theresa told me yesterday the baby was coming any minute! Congratulations. I'm excited to hear what you decided to name him. We'll have to get together sometime after you are well rested, recovered, and ready to facet he world with 2 kids. Let me know if you need anything!
I love all those pictures!! And I love the new baby (I wont mention his name just in case others don't know). Lets get together (yeah, yeah, yeah)...some time this week. I also have the week off so if you need anything let me know.
Mary-
I found your Blog through the Boyle's I hope its alright that I look around- anyway its Julie Gibbons (Rauch) the kids and I have a blog too come and visit: julie-emily-caleb.blogspot.com
Julie
Beautiful Family
So, where the pictures of the new baby? And we want to know his name too!
Hey! I found you on Angela's page and thought I would check out your blog. Your son should model. He is that cute. Seriously! My vote is for Keaton for sure. Congrats on the upcoming baby.
To see what we are up to check out our blog at aaronalita.blogspot.com
Okay, I am tearing up! I miss you guys so much. It is much harder when I see the pictures. I keep bugging you to update your blog but maybe it is better this way. Yah right...get in gear! I want to see you all!
Post a Comment