Monday, January 12, 2009
Late Update
We had the most amazing Holiday! First we flew to Salt Lake and then traveled to Idaho to see my Family. We stayed with my parents for a week over Christmas. It was so much fun, sledding, Christmas Caroling, the works. The only bummer was that we got snowed in ... twice, so I didn't get to see some of my Family as much as I would have liked to. Josh and Carla were nice enough to let us drive their car from Idaho to St. George and use it while we were there. We stayed with Theresa and Kelly for two nights and then our good friends Jon Jon and Sue Sue for two more nights. We celebrated New Year's there. Then Theresa was kind enough to drive us down to Southern California to spend then next week with Travis's Dad and Anita. Oh my word that was fun! I'm sure that by that time we weren't the best guests; we were pretty travel-weary. Then we flew home and here we are, back in Michigan. And ... oddly enough it feels like home. So I've updated some pictures dating back to pre-thanksgiving. It's one in the morning and I got a little confused so some of it is out of order ... don't mind me. I posted the reader's digest version of our lives since; hope you can make sense of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment