Mary, I loved all your pictures. Dom and Cash are so adorable!! Looking at all your pics made me miss you guys! It was so fun having you in St. George! I'm glad things are going well, though. You have such cute boys!
Mary! This is your Cuz Jamie from Pocatello. So excited that you have a blog and now I can follow it! It looks like your family is doing well! Your boys are getting so big and they are so adorable!
Dominic is our almost 4 year old. He is such a ham. He loves an audience and gets a thrill out of making people laugh. He is learning how to read; he can sound out most words.
Cash James
Cash turns two tomorrow. What he lacks in size he makes up in tenacity. He is little firecracker. He has a lot of fantastic love to give...but...don't cross him; he's definitely Italian.
Roman Harrison
Roman is our little Angel baby. I thought Dominic was an easy newborn, but then Cash came along and he was even easier, and now Roman is here, and he is a superstar newborn. He's so easy, and so good. He has a very sweet and pleasant nature. Thank Heavens!
4 comments:
Looks like a great Easter Egg Hunt! And your little boys are to die for! You need to teach me how to do boys hair...they look very studly! Miss ya.
Great pictures Mary! You have an adorable family!
Mary, I loved all your pictures. Dom and Cash are so adorable!! Looking at all your pics made me miss you guys! It was so fun having you in St. George! I'm glad things are going well, though. You have such cute boys!
- Ann :)
Mary! This is your Cuz Jamie from Pocatello. So excited that you have a blog and now I can follow it! It looks like your family is doing well! Your boys are getting so big and they are so adorable!
Post a Comment