Thursday, June 25, 2009
The Greatest Show on Earth
Every year my parents throw a ‘grandparent party’ for all of their grandchildren. They choose different themes, like “pirate party” or “tea party” (when there were lots of girls). This year they decided to throw a Circus Party.
There are a rare few Grandparents in this world that are so out-of-this-world phenomenal, and these crazy old folks fit the bill. Haven, the oldest Grandchild hit the nail on the head when she said, “Only the special kind of Grandparents do stuff like this.” So after they presented the “Greatest Show on Earth”, I present to you the “Greatest Grandparents on Earth!” We are so lucky to have them. (Oh yeah, they make a pretty good Mom and Dad too.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
That is SO great! How fun for the kids!
I love it! Sounds like you are having a grand time.
Wow, what a great idea. Your kids sure are lucky!
Wow, the party looks like it was a blast. Your boys are getting so big.
Your parents are darling. Always have been and always will be! I missed you in Rexburg by exactly 1 week. Shame on us!
How great for your kids, they will have some fun memories of grandma and grandpa. How are you guys doing? I was thinking about you guys the other day. Keep in touch!
dudes you need to update!!!
Post a Comment