Sunday, February 21, 2010

What a Miracle

 

All three boys fell asleep at the same time, I didn't know what to do with myslef.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Rom-Knee Family said...

What an accomplishment! How are you coping with three? Is it even possible? I am scared to death to have another one :)

Steph said...

Hurray. You must be a professional. Love you. Roman is adorable.

Mull Family said...

What cute boys you have! Roman is adorable!! congrats!

Lund Family said...

Congrats on your new addition! He is darling and I love the name ROman. So cute. I need to call you and catch up! How are things for you?

Sanders said...

Congrats! What a beautiful baby boy. I cant believe our deliveries were only 4 days apart! Hope you are doing well. Woudl love to see you sometime soon! Love ya!

Carmen/Alan said...

Good job Mary! You have such cute boys!

johansen vikings said...

Oh..no way! What a TREAT!!!

Wilson said...

Wow that is a miracle. I would of taken a nap too! Roman is such a cutie! I can't wait to see him.