While Trick or Treating in our Neighborhood Dominic was quick to correct anyone who called him Thomas the Train. He'd say, as if it should be common knowledge to all, "No I'm not Thomas I'm James!"
It's Heather again,(Julies friend)Of course that is JAMES!! Carson was so into Thomas and Friends too so we know all the trains. Must say, he makes a really cute James!
Dominic is our almost 4 year old. He is such a ham. He loves an audience and gets a thrill out of making people laugh. He is learning how to read; he can sound out most words.
Cash James
Cash turns two tomorrow. What he lacks in size he makes up in tenacity. He is little firecracker. He has a lot of fantastic love to give...but...don't cross him; he's definitely Italian.
Roman Harrison
Roman is our little Angel baby. I thought Dominic was an easy newborn, but then Cash came along and he was even easier, and now Roman is here, and he is a superstar newborn. He's so easy, and so good. He has a very sweet and pleasant nature. Thank Heavens!
2 comments:
That's hilarous I would of thought he was Thomas too. Maybe when Kaden gets a little older I will become more familiar with James.
It's Heather again,(Julies friend)Of course that is JAMES!! Carson was so into Thomas and Friends too so we know all the trains. Must say, he makes a really cute James!
Post a Comment