I am so glad that you found me!!! Your hair looks great, I love all the blonde! Looks like you guys are having fun, I am so glad. There's nothing like being away from friends and family to bring you closer together as a family! I am so glad that you called me today, it was good to hear from you! I still need to call you back
Mary-you're so stinkin cute-you have one of the best smiles ever. That sounds creepy-but truly when I see pics of you and your family it warms my little heart! You are just a genuine, nice, good, funny person...the list goes on!
Dominic is our almost 4 year old. He is such a ham. He loves an audience and gets a thrill out of making people laugh. He is learning how to read; he can sound out most words.
Cash James
Cash turns two tomorrow. What he lacks in size he makes up in tenacity. He is little firecracker. He has a lot of fantastic love to give...but...don't cross him; he's definitely Italian.
Roman Harrison
Roman is our little Angel baby. I thought Dominic was an easy newborn, but then Cash came along and he was even easier, and now Roman is here, and he is a superstar newborn. He's so easy, and so good. He has a very sweet and pleasant nature. Thank Heavens!
6 comments:
I am so glad that you found me!!! Your hair looks great, I love all the blonde! Looks like you guys are having fun, I am so glad. There's nothing like being away from friends and family to bring you closer together as a family! I am so glad that you called me today, it was good to hear from you! I still need to call you back
Cute Boys! Hope all is well in Detroit! Trent and Sarah Buehler
Mary you are so pretty! You look absolutely beautiful in this picture. I miss you so much!
Love the pics Mary!
Look at you gorgeous!! Oh, and Mary you are pretty cute too.
Mary-you're so stinkin cute-you have one of the best smiles ever. That sounds creepy-but truly when I see pics of you and your family it warms my little heart! You are just a genuine, nice, good, funny person...the list goes on!
Post a Comment