Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Memories
It's another tag, but this time, it's for ME!!
Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses...so fun!!!!

12 comments:

Becca said...

Oh Mary I miss you! All your Michigan posts are super cute, you're still lookin' hot! :) Michigan looks beautiful, I am sure you will grow to LOVE it! Ok, A memory- VT-ing together (good 'ol Moscow!) , visiting you guys in St G and seeing your cute house! -Good luck with the housing market Travis!!!

Gaddzooks! said...

Mary! You have seriously got the most beautiful little family. Your kids are so cute I just want to squeeze their little faces...I won't, though, and not only because you're clear the heck in Michigan.

Memories of Mary: 1) During that "favorite things" enrichment night we had in Moscow, you holding up your tube-top cleavage restrainers. Seriously, I can't help but laugh out loud every time I think of that. You're so fun! This is clearly not an item I will need--ever--but should I be blessed with a full-bosomed daughter, I will share your wisdom. :) 2) Our super-fun road trip to Boise to watch Angela in the Mrs. Idaho Pageant. The time flew. 3) What a delight it was working in Relief Society with you. You're such a fun, smart, and insightful person. You and Travis are both destined for great things, and apparently those great things are in Michigan right now. They're lucky to have you!

Jonathan and Susan said...

First thing I ever heard you say...you shared an experience in Sunday School about a woman you helped visit her family by giving her your plane tickets. I knew right away what a sweet and strong spirited person you were.
Second...having you over for dinner and serving Travis a salad, avacado pit and all.
Third...making diaper wipe cases. Visiting and getting to know you.
Fourth...having so much fun taking our boys to the park and so many other things.
Fifth...tubing on the lake and you screaming the whole time and me laughing at your screaming. HILARIOUS!
* I MISS * Having you and your family to spend time with was such a gift. Waking up and knowing I have some fun coming my way going out with you for the day. Watching our boys play, fight, (bond). * Good Times *

Courtney said...

One of my favorite memories of you: When you first moved into our apartment in 304, we convinced you that we held FHE every Sunday night and that we took turns teaching, making snack, and singing a solo! That particular night, it was your turn to sing the solo since you were new to the group. Amy made up a lesson on the spot and you sang "I need thee every hour" as a solo in front of all your new roommates! I still laugh so hard just thinking about that! In fact I think about it and laugh each time I sing that song in church! Don't get me wrong, you have a fantastic voice, it was just funny! Good times, I miss you girl! Love your pictures of Michigan!

Mitch said...

hi guys...we miss you mmmmkay?

Lindsay said...

Hey Mary! I got your e-mail and I don't blog, but my wife, Lindsay does. It's http://lindsayweston.blogspot.com if you ever want to check it out. Looks like you're all doing great!

Marshall, Nany, Eli and Lydia said...

I think im smoking crack cocaine. Did you post this morning that you were preggers and then take it off? Please tell me that you did cuz I think i'm going crazy! --Marshall

Lanae said...

Hey there gal! I've hunted you down and found your blog. No, just kidding. BUT, you have an adorable family and blog. I appreciate the pictures of Rockland. Thanks for sharing. As for the tag: Let me see...You were my neighbor growing up. I remember anticipating the May Christmas carols. In high school you were always such an example of goodness. You were (probably still are) such an athlete and such a beautiful gal. Have I mentioned fun to be around and great sense of humor? I hope Detriot treats your family well, even though it is flat land. You will be such an asset there.

Anonymous said...

Mary I miss you so much. This is a funny memory for me even though you were embarrassed that night. I remember when I came over to watch Lost with your family and have dinner and Dom was being a stinker and throwing a big fit. I could tell that you were embarressed because he never acted that way before but I have to say that I was in aw of you and Travis that night. You both had so much patience and maturity when dealing with him. I think you are such an outstanding mom!

Sonya said...

I remember the first time Frank took me up to Rockland to visit all his May cousins when we were dating...Janie wanted me to play barbies or ponies with her and you said something like "thank you now I don't have too!" Your whole family was awesome!

Jeff and Angela Boyle said...

I remember the first time I saw you, and to be honest, I was jealous! I had just finished nursing my little Katie, and here was this gorgeous new girl in the ward. You were skinny, blonde, and you had boobies! Then I got to know you and serve with you in Relief Society and I couldn't have asked for a nicer person to hang out with! Moscow was a blast!
Miss you guys!

Jeff and Angela Boyle said...

Ok, I just read Hillary's comment - see I'm not the only one who thought about those fabulous things! We all did have a lot of fun together, didn't we? Good times.