I would like to officially dedicate the update of our extremely delayed blog to one very special family, that’s right; it’s our favorites, The Christensen’s. We were extremely sad to leave our wonderful home in St. George; we were finally beginning to establish some roots and make some dear friends and then my loco husband decided it was time to move to Detroit. I’m always up for something new and fun, but we were especially sad to leave our beloved friends Jon Jon and Sue Sue. So here’s to you, I finally updated it specifically for you, the kindest most generous people we know, our FAVORITES.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Geez, Why do you gotta make a blog that makes me sad and miss all you guys. I am so glad that you have updated your blog. Now we can see what it's like to live in Detroit. Sounds like your adjusting well. Dom and Cash are so cute! Are you ever going to move back? Please come visit soon. Or lets plan a trip together one with kids and one without. Well keep that blog updated.. Later Jonathan.....
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful Family! love you all and miss you! Mom
Post a Comment